Please note! All concerts are open seating, no reserved seats.
Tickets are available at the door on concert night – cash, cheque, or credit card accepted starting at 5:30 p.m.
- All pre-paid tickets are held at the door on concert day. No tickets will be mailed.
- Requests for handicapped accommodations need to be made in advance by calling the DTOS ticket line at 302-998-2803.
- In the event of very bad weather, we suggest that you call DTOS at 302-995-2603 if you have any doubts whether the concert will be presented as planned. The answering machine will have a message on it. Details will be given if the concert is to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- We will make every attempt to present each concert as planned because of the difficulty in rescheduling the artist and the auditorium. However, in the event the Governor of Delaware declares a State of Emergency, DTOS will follow state guidelines.
- In the event a concert is rescheduled, your tickets will be honored at the rescheduled concert. Should the need arise, substitution of the concert artist will be made at the discretion of DTOS.
- In the event of the complete cancellation of a concert, you may request a refund for your ticket.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
John Dickinson High School is located at 1801 Milltown Road, Wilmington, Delaware 19808.
DTOS main phone #: 302-995-2603
For ticket and concert information: 302-998-2803